Hosts: 38ºN Ibiza team
Location: 4* Sol Beach House (adults only)
Length of stay: 4, 5 or 6 Nights Full Board
Dates: Various from May – October 2018
Jump:Start is the ultimate way to experience our mind and body transformation in just a few days. It offers an alternative and accessible price point to our 5* locations, at the stunning 4* Sol Beach House.
A mid week four night full board stay gives you all the tools, techniques, methodologies, training team and coaching you’d expect from 38ºN. It will literally Jump Start your health and wellness – leaving you refreshed, fired up and more confident. You can add one, or two extra nights with training to extend this to a 5 or 6 night break.
As with all our programmes, the Jump:Start experience is an intense but carefully designed schedule that’s ideal for clients wanting to get results fast. You’ll get pre and post body composition analysis to track your progress, at least five hours of varied training a day and delicious, nutritionally balanced food. Think fat burning HIIT sessions, body shaping kettle bell workouts, our signature methodology training plus relaxing yoga, a hike and more. All this alongside a nutrition talks and motivational coaching to transform not only the body, but the mind.
Sol Beach House is your sanctuary, with breakfast, lunches and dinner included. Breakfast and dinner are buffets with a wide range of choices, for lunch you go a la carte. We can advise you on the healthier menu options or you can go indulgent – up to you! If you fancy it you also head out to sample the nearby local restaurants – a list of recommended eateries and food choices can be provided…
Check out a video and more info of the funky Sol Beach House Ibiza here.
We have launched a season special for May and October dates, where you can expect a saving of £350 per person.
All Jump:Start retreats run from Sunday to Thursday. However, if you would like to add an extra day/ night to your stay (Friday), we offer a Bolt On Option with prices below. Thursday afternoon will be a rest/free afternoon, with a full day’s training Friday and Saturday morning.
For more info email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 0518467
- Stunning 4* sea front accommodation
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 14
- A proven results driven programme with time to reconnect & relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to blast fat, tone muscles and increase fitness
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Supportive environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- A holistic approach to transform the body and mind – ensuring you have the tools needed to maintain this new lifestyle change
- Delicious, nutritious food
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 4 nights accommodation and 4 days of sessions (5 & 6 night also available)
- Daily breakfast, lunches and dinners (Sunday dinner to Thursday breakfast)
- Unlimited use of facilities
- Welcome meeting and body composition to track results
- Fun and varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing, kettle bells alongside morning hikes, Pilates and yoga
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition and goal setting
- Training tips to keep you on track once you’ve returned home
- Hotel transfers
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Jump:Start 4 Nights
Holidays run Sunday 14:00 to Thursday 11:00, please contact us for extra nights
- May 6 – 10 £1349 pp Sharing, £1649 Single
- May 13 – 17 £1349 pp Sharing, £1649 Single
- June 03 – 07 £1699 pp Sharing, £1999 Single
- July 01 – 05 £1699 pp Sharing, £1999 Single
- July 15 – 19 £1699 pp Sharing, £1999 Single
- Sep 16 – 20 £1699 pp Sharing, £1999 Single
- September Bolt On Nights: £349 Single, £249 Sharing
- Oct 7 – 11 £1349 pp Sharing, £1649 Single Book Now
- Oct 14 – 18 £1349 pp Sharing, £1649 Single Book Now
- October Bolt On Nights: £249 Single, £199 Sharing
Non -Residential: £999
- October Bolt On Nights: £249 Single, £199 Sharing
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional Coastal Run (30 mins)
10:00 Core Circuit (30 mins)
10:45 Boxing (1 hour)
14:30 Suspension Training (1 hour)
15:30 Outdoor HIIT (1 hour)
17:00 Yoga (1 hour)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016