As recommended by...
LUXURY FITNESS HOLIDAYS & RETREATS
38ºN gives you the privacy, support and experience to transform your body and mind. You’ll leave us leaner, fitter and most importantly, confident and empowered to sustain your new fitness and lifestyle goals. We strive to educate and empower you on our fitness holidays. Our aim is to help you become a healthier, happier you.
What we offer:
- IBIZA: 3 night luxury weekend (Thurs – Sun) Body:Fit breaks at 5* ME Ibiza from May – October. Hosted by 38ºN owners James & Claire, the maximum group size is 8 and includes a 1:1 PT session and 1:1 Lifestyle coaching session. The retreat is half board.
- IBIZA: 4, 5 or 6 night (Sun-Thurs, Fri, Sat) Jump:Start breaks at 4* Sol Beach House, Ibiza from May – October. Extra nights with training can be bolted on to the 4 night programme. Programmed by James and Claire and hosted by the expert 38ºN Team, the maximum group size is 14 and all meals are included.
- MARBELLA (Winter): 3 night luxury weekend (Thurs – Sun) Body:Fit breaks at 5* Puente Romano Resort & Spa from October – March. Hosted by 38ºN owners James & Claire, the maximum group size is 10. This break is half board.
- All options include a Nutrition Workshop, Mindset Workshop, fitness sessions and yoga.
A bit about us…
- 38ºN pioneered the luxury fitness retreat concept to the beautiful White Isle in 2012. We started life at the 5 Star Hotel Aguas de Ibiza, and in 2016 moved operations to the luxurious 5 Star ME Ibiza and funky 4 Star Sol Beach House, as well as launching retreats at the 5 Star luxury Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa in Marbella in 2016. We’ve gone from strength to strength, expanded to 5* locations in Ibiza, Marbella and Portugal
- We have a great reputation with national press accolades and happy client testimonials
- Operating from hotels rather than villas means we attract the independent traveller who likes interaction as much as privacy.
- We don’t advocate extremes or fads. Instead, we give you a holistic toolkit that’s sustainable in ‘real’ life.
Check out for yourself what our clients have been saying about our fitness holidays and fitness retreats in our Video Testimonials
For more info or to book a fitness holiday email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 0518467
We’ve successfully trained hundreds of clients from all walks of life, shapes and sizes, at all fitness levels. Our signature methodology boasts excellent results, with improvement in posture, fitness, lean muscle mass and a reduction in body fat.
We focus on maximum results without over-training and keep the emphasis on variety and fun. Our team of first class fitness and health professionals have years of experience and have devised programs that benefit your mind, body and soul.
We work with small group sizes meaning we’re not a ‘one size fits all’. We tailor our training to different needs- so you get the most out of your time with us. We keep our group numbers small to deliver a personalised and exclusive service. For detailed info on each programme type, please visit our fitness retreats pages. We’re also always more than happy to chat through options on the phone.
Whatever your situation – our wellbeing and fitness holidays are an opportunity for you to step away from the stresses and strains of life and focus on transforming your body and mind with a supportive team of professionals. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Welcome and inspire people at all fitness levels to connect with their body and mind
- Instill a balanced attitude towards fitness, body image and wellness – we aren’t a bootcamp and we don’t advocate extremes
- Encourage ‘finding the fun’ in living healthy, active lifestyles
- Holistic approach – we see the benefit of a well rounded program that accounts for the emotional and physical aspects of success and results
- We walk the talk – our team of experts live and breath fitness, health and wellbeing
- We work hard and play (hard-ish!) – tough training balanced with living life to the fullest
Tatler: Forget your one size fits all personal trainer. The teachers at 38 Degrees North are unique forces of nature, every one of them.
Conde Nast Traveller: The tight little team behind 38 Degrees North are efficiently going about their business: helping people get a whole lot fitter.
Recommended by: Tatler, Conde Nast Traveller, Vogue, The Telegraph, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Independent, Daily Mail, Grazia, Marie Claire, Elle, Mayfair Times, National Geographic, Harpers Bazaar, Mens Fitness, Womens Health & more
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
The hotels they choose are excellent, their range of activities are comprehensive and I managed to return exhausted but recharged. James and Claire certainly know what they are doing and they put so much of themselves into the retreat that its clearly not “just a job” to them. I enjoyed the 4 days with a great bunch of people and will be aiming to join them again later this year.
Peter, Feb 2017, Marbella
The motto here at 38ºN is “Reset your co-ordinates”. And that’s exactly what happened. 6 days of intense yet brilliant and enjoyable exercise in a fantastic group environment. Everyone had a different level of fitness, yet we all stuck to our own pace and became fitter through supporting each other. The food is incredible, the team element is fun and, the timetable perfectly thought out with enough time to chill and get a tan too! Ibiza and health don’t normally go hand in hand, but this is the Ibiza I’ll be opting for from now on. James, Kelly and Faye are absolutely fantastic. Two (much fitter and lighter) thumbs up!!
Amanda Byram, Presenter & Former Model
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I’m booking the Marbella retreat in January so that will be my third trip with them in 9 months! Couldn’t recommend them more – I am aching today no denying it but I am once again armed with new tips and techniques and feel amazing!!
Caroline, Nov 2016, UK
This did everything I expected! I joined the Body:Reset programme in Ibiza…and it turned out to be just what I needed!
This was my first experience of a fitness retreat and my first visit to Ibiza. Well worth it – from learning about nutrition, to fitness and SUP and listening to what is good for my body. A very good mix of high intensity fitness, relaxation techniques and workshops that would help in all area’s of my life. Definitely worth the money and I feel revitalised and ready to continue when I came back home.
The best thing about this-I found the Trainer Claire really listened and helped me get the the most out of my experience here. Thank you Guys!
Pooja, Body:Reset Ibiza 2016
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life.
Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016
We went again, and we loved it again. In fact some bits were even better. Great training, great company. What more can be said.
Gary, Body:Fit Ibiza 2015