Our Stand Up Paddle (SUP) yoga and pilates long weekend (Thurs – Sun) offers the perfect balance to transform the body and the mind. If you’re an avid yoga and pilates lover, you may actually find some of the moves like inversions easier, as there’s less pressure on your body with the water’s buoyancy. On the flip side, you’ll require more balance on the SUP board which will test your core strength. Your host instructor is not only certified in pilates and yoga, but SUP and SUP yoga – so you’re in excellent hands.
On dry land, you’ll get the chance to practice more yoga and pilates, as well as try your hand at other training if you wish, such as circuits and kettle bells – which will inevitably help build your core strength and fitness for SUP. You’ll also have the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in the stunning surroundings or lounge by the pool. Breakfasts and lunches are included, with evenings left free for you to explore the nearby local restaurants.
- Small group (max 8) for personal attention & safety
- Opportunity to practice yoga and pilates on the open water
- Funky, luxury accommodation
- Passionate, highly qualified instructor
- Down time to relax by the pool or explore the surrounding area
- Opportunity to try other training sessions to improve your yoga and pilates practice
- Outdoor activities to spend time in nature
- Chance to meet like-minded people and learn new things
- 3 nights and 2 full days of activities
- Bed, breakfast and lunches
- All equipment
- 4 SUP sessions
- Yoga and pilates sessions on dry land!
- Optional conditioning and fat burning training
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meal
- Personal insurance
- Any optional extras
- June 22nd – 25th: Single (from £1595) Sharing pp (from £1495)
- July 6th – 9th: Single (from £1595) Sharing pp (from £1495)
- Sep 7th – 10th: Single (from £1595) Sharing pp (from £1495)
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional Fat Burning Circuits (30 Minutes)
10:30 SUP Pilates (60 Minutes)
11:30 SUP Coaching/Technique (60 Minutes)
12:30 Beach Yoga (60 Minutes)
13:30 Beach Lunch
15:00 SUP Tour (120 Minutes)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016