Hosts: Claire & James, owners of 38ºN
Location: 5* luxury chalet, Morzine
Length of stay: 7 nights
Dates: 7th – 14th January 2018
January is the perfect time to escape the New Year blues and hit the slopes, and to start your 2018 the healthy way.
Imagine a boutique, ‘hotel chic’ 5* luxury chalet with roaring fires, open plan spaces and lavish, luxurious bedrooms – just five minutes walk from the slopes and centre of Morzine.
Add world-renowned 38ºN owners Claire & James, staying on site with you -delivering indoor and outdoor fitness and strength sessions in the morning to enhance your skiing performance, as well as yoga and stretching in the evenings, holistic workshops such as nutrition, healthy habits, mindset and managing stress – and you have a magical, transformational experience like no other.
Plus you’ll receive a pre-ski two week cardio, strength and conditioning program, to get you fully prepped and ready for an amazing week.
During your seven night stay, your every need will be catered for – with a dedicated team of chefs and chalet hosts over and above, Claire, James and the 38ºN team. Expect hearty breakfasts to set you up for the day and a four course meal every evening, with wines selected by the chalet sommelier, before you cozy down by the fire or watch a film in the chalet cinema. Plus you have access to an onsite spa and treatment room to ease tired muscles, a wine cellar to choose your own tipple and an outside hot tub and terrace with heaters and blankets, so you can soak up the view of the stunning snow covered mountains under the night sky.
And we know it’s the little things that count….so Cowshed toiletries are in every room, with satellite TV, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, Ipod docks, balconies and wifi – complimenting large, comfy beds with luxury bedlinen for a deep and dreamless slumber!
As always, we will teach you tools and techniques to take home – from effective sessions that will burn fat, boost your metabolism and create strong, lean muscle, to what to eat when, supplements, how to stay on track and manage stress to name but a few. We will also take you on an excursion and give you plenty of down time – and nothing is compulsory. Life is all about balance and being healthy and happy – it’s also your holiday so make sure you do what’s right for you.
We are incredibly excited about this retreat – as it combines all our loves – skiing, fitness, mindset, amazing food, wine, lots of luxury and wonderful company! We’ve joined forces with acclaimed chalet company Freedom Ski, and snow concierge Exclusive Ten to bring you this exclusive experience so you’ll be in great hands. We can’t wait to share this personal experience with you and have just 14 spaces available. There’s options to share a room, with various room categories on offer. The price includes 6 dinners, all breakfasts, afternoon teas, training, workshops, facilities and shared transfers from Geneva airport to the chalet. Your lift passes and ski/ snow board equipment hire is not included.
The first 8 people to to book will also receive a complimentary 30 minute massage.
The price is from £2495 per person based on sharing a room.
We cannot wait to see you on slopes…
- Seven nights’ accommodation with daily training morning and afternoon (except Wednesday afternoon)
- Pre-training programme plus workshops and excursion
- Plenty of slope time
- Sauna, drench shower and outdoor hot tub
- Freshly ground bean to cup coffee and Teapigs tea
- Bathrobes, slippers, luxury bed linen, towels and Cowshed toiletries
- Massage treatment room
- Cinema room with surround sound system
- WiFi, Satellite/Freeview TV in living areas and bedrooms
- Wine cellar, Log fire, Fresh flowers
- Ski/boot room with boot warmers and glove driers
- Sun Terrace with heater, comfy chairs, luxury blankets
- 500m / 2 minutes walk to town centre
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Daily training morning and afternoon (except Wednesday afternoon)
- 2 Week Pre-Training Programme, workshops & goody bags
- Full use of the chalet’s facilities including sauna, treatment room, Jacuzzi, drench showers, state of the art/ luxury cinema room
- Professional chalet team consisting of chalet manager, professional chef and two chalet hosts.
- Daily chalet cleaning, hotel standard daily room cleaning and evening turndown on 6 nights, luxury Cowshed toiletries
- Daily breakfast (continental on chalet day off) & afternoon tea
- 4-course dinner served with house wines selected by our own sommelier on 6 nights per week
- In-resort driving service available daily from 08.30 – 10.00 and 16:00 – 19:30
- Group transfers to and from Geneva airport to chalet
- Lift Passes
- Ski Equipment
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Sunday 7th January – Sunday 14th January 2018
Freedom Room £2495 Per Person Sharing
Luxury Room £2695 Per Person Sharing
Suite £2895 Per Person Sharing
Book with a friend and get £250 off the total booking when sharing a room.
All rooms (bar one which is double only) can be set as Twin or Double. Sharing price is based on sharing a room. If you would like your own Single Room please contact us for prices.
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
08:00 Pre-breakfast fasted cardio (30 mins max on deck or indoor space)
09:30 – 16:00 Skiing
16:00 Afternoon Tea
16:30 Post Ski Stretch and Tone (changing up the workouts each day)
18:30 1 Hr Workshop (nutrition, mindset etc, changing daily)
19:30 4 Course dinner with wine
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016