Hosts: 38ºN Ibiza team
Location: 4* Sol Beach House (adults only)
Length of stay: 2 Nights, Full Board
Dates: July 27 – 29
A condensed weekend version of our popular Jump:Start retreat, Kick:Start offers a short break alternative. Perfect for those who want the Ibiza fix – alongside beachside training, amazing food, expert workshops on nutrition and mastering a healthy mindset – with time to reset and rebalance.
The weekend begins at 2pm on Friday with a welcome from the team, where we’ll discuss goals and do body composition. You’ll train all day Saturday with enough breaks to enjoy the surroundings and into Sunday morning, finishing up around 12pm. We’ll fit in all the tools, techniques, methodologies and coaching you’d expect from the world class 38ºN team. It will literally Kick Start your health and wellness – leaving you refreshed, fired up and more confident.
As with all our programmes, the Kick:Start experience is an intense but carefully designed schedule that’s ideal for clients wanting to get results fast. You’ll get pre and post body composition analysis to track your progress, at least five hours of varied training a day and delicious, nutritionally balanced food. Think fat burning HIIT sessions, body shaping kettle bell workouts, our signature methodology training plus relaxing yoga, plus workshops to transform not only the body, but the mind and set you up for long term fitness.
Sol Beach House is your sanctuary, with breakfast, a lunch and dinners included. Breakfast and dinner are buffets with a wide range of choices, for lunch you go a la carte. We can advise you on the healthier menu options or you can go indulgent – up to you! If you fancy it you also head out to sample the nearby local restaurants – a list of recommended eateries and food choices can be provided…
Check out a video and more info of the funky Sol Beach House Ibiza here.
For more info or to book email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 0518467
- Stunning 4* sea front accommodation
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 12
- A proven results driven programme with time to reconnect & relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to blast fat, tone muscles and increase fitness
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Supportive environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- A holistic approach to transform the body and mind – ensuring you have the tools needed to maintain this new lifestyle change
- Delicious, nutritious food
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 2 nights accommodation and 2 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast, lunches and dinners (Friday dinner to Sunday breakfast)
- Unlimited use of facilities
- Welcome meeting and body composition to track results
- Fun and varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing, kettle bells alongside Pilates and yoga
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition and goal setting
- Training tips to keep you on track once you’ve returned home
- Hotel transfers
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
From £949 pp Sharing and £1099 pp Single
Non -Residential: £499
Holidays run Friday 14:00 to Sunday 12:00, please contact us for extra nights
- July 27 – 29 £949 pp Sharing, £1099 Single
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional Coastal Run (30 mins)
10:00 Core Circuit (30 mins)
10:45 Boxing (1 hour)
14:30 Suspension Training (1 hour)
15:30 Outdoor HIIT (1 hour)
17:00 Yoga (1 hour)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016