Hosts: Claire & James
Location: 5* Pine Cliffs, Algarve
Length of stay: 3 nights
Dates: Thursday March 29th to Sunday April 1st
Pine Cliffs – The World’s Leading Luxury Leisure Resort, 2017 is the home of 38ºN’s exclusive Easter Wellness Break for 2018.
Enjoying a spectacular seafront location on the amazing coastline of Algarve, Portugal, the three night Body:Fit retreat will take advantage of the incredible surroundings, an award winning spa and facilities that are very hard to beat.
As expected, Claire and James provide a warm welcome – and promise a truly transformational experience for the body and mind. It’s the perfect Spring kickstart, where you’ll be supported to set goals, master the right mindset and habits and learn fast, effective methods to blast fat, boost your metabolism and look leaner. Plus you’ll be educated on nutrition – for performance and health.
As much of the training and workshops (Nutrition & Mindset) will be outside in nature – where you can enjoy some Vitamin D and the sound of the sea!
This All-Inclusive break is from Thursday to Easter Sunday and includes a sumptuous, heavenly massage at the ‘Portugal’s Best Spa Resort’.
For more info or to book email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 0518467 or book your place with the link below:
- Luxury 5* accommodation at the stunning Pine Cliffs Resort, Algarve
- Personal attention with a capped group of 12 with 2 trainers
- A proven results driven program with time to reconnect & relax
- Varied group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Workshops on Motivation, Habits and Mindset, as well as Nutrition
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to burn fat, spike your metabolism and tone muscle
- Supportive, inspiring environment with Claire & James
- Holistic approach that guarantees to transform the body and mind
- All inclusive delicious and nutritious food
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 50 minute massage in – voted Portugal’s Best Spa Resort
- Body composition and goal setting to track results and progress
- Varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing and kettle bells
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition and Mindset
- Hotel transfers
- Spa treatments (except one free massage) and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Body: Fit Easter Weekend (3 Nights)
Full board, Massage, All Training & Worskhops
- March 29 – April 1: From £1449 per person Sharing, £1649 Single
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
08:30 Fasted HIIT
10:30 Functional Beach Circuits
11:30 Nutrition Workshop
14:30 Suspension Training
15:30 Kettle bells
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016