Hosts: Claire & James
Location: 5* Puente Romano Marbella
Length of stay: 3 nights
Dates: November 2018 & January 2019
This luxury retreat is the ideal ‘go to’ programme that promises the perfect route to a happier, healthier you. See further down for all the extras on the January New Year New You dates…
Run by Claire and James, you’ll shed a few extra pounds, tone muscle and increase your fitness levels. Plus you’ll receive a take-away training plan for a month – ensuring you keep the momentum going long after you’ve left us.
Your sanctuary for this long weekend is the stunning 5* Puente Romano Marbella. Boasting its own micro-climate, Marbella is a year round sunshine destination, easily accessible via various airlines. Its award winning Six Senses Spa, stunning beach front location and nine world cuisine restaurants make this Body:Fit retreat an incredibly special experience.
Running from Thursday afternoon until Sunday, the programme is jammed packed with carefully balanced high and low intensity sessions. Claire and James offer a holistic approach, where body and mind go hand in hand – so think fat busting HIIT circuits and muscle shaping kettle bell workouts, combined with morning runs, yoga, a nutrition talk and habits and behaviour change tips for a transformational experience
On arrival you’ll receive a goody bag of treats to set you up for success, before we gather for a welcome meeting. Claire and James will then do your body composition and chat about goals and expectations.
Breakfast and healthy lunches are taken with Claire and James at the hotel’s famous beach front Sea Grill. Then in the evening, you can sample healthy recommendations from the resort’s other restaurants, relax in the spa or order in room service! On Sunday they’ll be a final blast of cardio, with departures scheduled for after lunch.
Our January date is a special format designed to set you up for your new year new you success: you’ll receive a 2 week pre-retreat training plan to help you prepare, then post retreat free 38ºN Academy membership for a month plus discounts on one-to-one coaching packages if you really want to shift up a gear with bespoke training and nutrition. It’s the perfect January kick-start to set you up for long-term success!
Check out a video and more info of the stunning Puente Romano Marbella here.
For more info email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 0518467 or book your place with the link below:
Non-Residential options are also available. Check the Dates & Prices tab below for details.
- 5* Luxury accommodation on Marbella’s golden coastline
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 10 with 2 trainers
- A proven results focused programme – think fat busting, metabolic spiking and muscle toning activities, alongside yoga and stretching
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity
- Time to reconnect, rebalance and relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Supportive, fun environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- Educational and holistic approach to transform the body and mind
- Delicious, nutritious food in first class restaurants
- Free evenings for you to sample food in one of the many on site restaurants
- 3 nights 5* accommodation and 3 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast and nutritionally balanced lunches
- Gym access
- A balanced programme of activities to transform to get maximum results HIIT, functional training, boxing, yoga and running
- Welcome meeting on arrival
- Body composition statistics
- Goody bag
- Inspiring workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Varied training methodologies and education on safe form
- One month follow on training and nutrition programme to help you sustain results
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meals
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Thursday November 15th – Sunday 18th 2018: £1299 pp sharing (double or twin), £1699 solo
Thursday January 10th – Sunday 13th 2019: £1199 pp sharing (double or twin), £1399 solo
Non-Residential all dates: £899
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
08:30 Optional coastal run (30 mins)
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits (1 hr)
11:00 Core Conditioning (30 mins)
14:00 Nutritional talk (1 hr)
15:00 Boxing (45 mins)
16:00 Suspension training (45 mins)
17:00 Yoga (1 hr)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016