Thursday 13th (arrival day) – Monday 17th April:
Ditch the chocolate eggs and train with us in Ibiza this Easter! Mid-April sees stunning blue skies, sunny days and warm temperatures – perfect for outdoor training on the beach. We’ve sourced an amazing sea front boutique hotel with the serenest of spas. With flights direct from the UK with BA, EasyJet and Ryanair, it’s an Easter break not to be missed. AND it’ll get your summer fitness (and body) off to the best possible start.
Modelled on the hugely successful Body:Fit long weekends we run in Marbella, you’ll get 4 nights full board accommodation and three and a half days of training (a perfect blend of high and low intensity sessions) and most importantly…the support to reach your goals. The retreat welcomes a mixed group of all different ages, sizes and fitness levels and many of our clients return again and again.
You’ll get pre and post body composition analysis to track your progress, at least five hours of varied training a day and delicious, nutritionally balanced food. Think fat burning HIIT sessions, body shaping kettle bell workouts, our signature methodology training plus relaxing yoga, coupled with hikes and beach training sessions. All this alongside nutrition talks and motivational goal setting to transform not only the body, but the mind.
Your sanctuary will be the stunning Hotel Garbi, right on Ibiza’s legendary Playa D’en Bossa beach, complete with spa, plus breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
So how much is this sun-drenched, healthy, transformational Easter fitness retreat you may ask?! You can join us for as little as £899 per person sharing and £999 single. Our advice? Get in QUICK. We’ve had loads of enquiries about our Easter break and now it’s LIVE….it’s going to go fast!
- Luxury sea front accommodation
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 14
- A proven results driven programme with time to reconnect & relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to blast fat, tone muscles and increase fitness
- Supportive environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- A holistic approach to transform the body and mind – ensuring you have the tools needed to maintain this new lifestyle change
- Delicious, nutritious food
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 4 nights accommodation and 3.5 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast, lunches and dinners
- Unlimited use of facilities including spa
- Welcome meeting and body composition to track results
- Fun and varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing, kettle bells alongside hikes and yoga
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Nutrition and training tips to keep you on track once you’ve returned home
- Hotel transfers
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Thursday April 13th to Monday April 17th
£899 per person sharing, £999 single
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional Coastal Run (30 mins)
10:00 Core Circuit (30 mins)
10:45 Boxing (1 hour)
14:30 Suspension Training (1 hour)
15:30 Outdoor HIIT (1 hour)
17:00 Yoga (1 hour)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016