If you’re looking for a fitness and wellbeing retreat that really takes YOU into consideration – your loves, hates, lifestyle restrictions and abilities, Body:Fit Plus is a match made in heaven.
Body:Fit Plus is our new, enhanced retreat offering. It came about after many clients asked for detailed, bespoke advice, training and nutrition plans – that treated them as individuals, not a one size fits all. So life changing is the experience, they also wanted this approach to continue when they returned home. So we listened! And developed the week long Body:Fit Plus programme, based in the luxury 5* ME Ibiza resort.
The personal one to one approach is what sets it apart. Capped at a group of 10, with two host trainers at most times, you’ll receive a pre coaching and goal setting call before you arrive to get you focussed. When you arrive, you’ll be given your own fitness tracker to keep, as well as other goodies to set you up for success. We’ll welcome you with a delicious juice, followed by detailed body stats and a fitness test to benchmark your progress. Throughout the week, we’ll give you personal training sessions (away from the group workouts) and design a take away programme for you based on your goals and what you’ve enjoyed throughout the week. You then have access to a month long virtual platform where you can access your personalised plans, as well as a coaching call with a 38N trainer to keep you on track.
Simply put, your week includes all the proven, results-driven activities we’ve tweaked and refined over the years, tailor made with a personal touch. Think fat busting, metabolic spiking, muscle toning workouts, coupled with down time to rebalance the body and mind.
As for the food – tasty, nutritious and healthy options await you for breakfast and lunch in ME’s first class restaurants. And the evenings are left free, so you can sample nearby eateries or simply chill by the pool for a while and call in room service!
For more information on Body:Fit Plus, see below…
- Luxury 5* accommodation at ME Ibiza
- An experience that considers your unique body, health and fitness goals
- Personal attention with a capped group of 10 and 2 host trainers
- Post retreat support
- A proven results driven program with time to reconnect & relax
- Varied group training in stunning outdoor locations as well as personal training sessions during your stay
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to burn fat, spike your metabolism and tone muscle
- Supportive environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- Holistic approach to transform the body and mind
- Delicious, nutritious food in first class restaurants
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 6 nights accommodation and 5 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast and lunches and use of on site facilities
- Fitness tracker on arrival and other essential goodies
- Welcome meeting with fresh juice and a chance to meet the group
- Body composition and goal setting to track results and progress
- Varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing, kettle bells alongside morning hikes, SUP and yoga
- 2 x personal training sessions
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition and motivation
- Other surprise (and inspiring) treats throughout your stay
- One month follow on training and nutrition programme to help you sustain results
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meals
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
- April 22nd-28th: Single (from £3485) Sharing pp (from £2885)
- May 20-26th: Single (from £3485) Sharing pp (from £2885)
- June 17th – 23rd: Single (from £3895) Sharing pp (from £3095)
- July 8th – 14th: Single (from £5135) Sharing pp (from £3705)
- Sep 23rd – 29th: Single (from £3895) Sharing pp (from £3095)
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional 30 min coastal run
10:00 Personal training session
11.45 Free time
14:15 Suspension Training
15:15 Outdoor HIIT
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016