Designed to kickstart your 2017 health and wellbeing! It’s our most successful, results driven Body:Fit programme, cleverly condensed into a winter sun, long weekend.
This retreat is the ideal ‘go to’ programme that will take you from feeling guilty to great again – giving you the kick start and results you need. You’ll shed those necessary extra pounds, tone muscle and increase your fitness levels. Plus we’ll give you a take-away training and nutrition plan for a month – ensuring you keep the momentum going and lean limbs flowing long after you’ve left us!
Your sanctuary for the long weekend is the stunning 5* Puente Romano Resort & Spa in Marbella. Boasting its own micro-climate, Marbella is a year round sunshine destination, easily accessible via various airlines. Its award winning Six Senses Spa, stunning beach front location and nine world cuisine restaurants make this Body:Fit retreat an incredibly special experience.
Running from Thursday afternoon until Sunday (Jan & Feb retreats), the programme is jammed packed with carefully balanced high and low intensity sessions. It’s a holistic approach, where body and mind go hand in hand – so think fat busting HIIT circuits and muscle shaping kettle bell workouts, combined with morning runs, yoga and nutrition talks. We want you to try as much as possible, learn new things and leave us feeling like you’ve truly kickstarted a happier, healthier lifestyle.
On arrival you’ll receive a goody bag of treats to set you up for success, before we gather for a welcome meeting. We’ll do your body composition and chat about goals and expectations. You’ll also be given a workbook where you can track your progress and make notes from your nutrition and goal setting workshops. They’ll also be a few surprise treats along the way to keep motivation high!
- 5* Luxury accommodation on Marbella’s golden coastline
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 12 with 2 trainers
- A proven results focussed programme – think fat busting, metabolic spiking and muscle toning activities, alongside yoga and stretching
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity
- Time to reconnect, rebalance and relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Supportive, fun environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- Educational and holistic approach to transform the body and mind
- Delicious, nutritious food in first class restaurants
- Free evenings for you to sample food in one of the nine on site restaurants
- 2 or 3 nights 5* accommodation and 2 or 3 days of sessions (depending on dates)
- Daily breakfast and nutritionally balanced lunches (3 lunches for 3 night breaks, 2 lunches for 2 night breaks)
- Unlimited use of facilities and discounted access to the Six Senses Spa
- A balanced programme of activities to transform to get maximum results HIIT, functional training, boxing, yoga and running
- Welcome meeting and healthy juice on arrival
- Body composition statistics and workbook to track progress
- Goody bag and daily motivational treats
- Inspiring workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Varied training methodologies and education on safe form
- One month follow on training and nutrition programme to help you sustain results
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meals
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Thursday 16th February – Sunday 19th February 2017
Price: £899 pp sharing (double or twin), £1299 single
2 NIGHT BODY:FIT
Friday 17th March – Sunday 19th March 2017
Friday 5th May to Sunday 7th May 2017
Price: £849 pp sharing (double or twin), £1169 single
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
08:30 Optional coastal run (30 mins)
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits (1 hr)
11:00 Core Conditioning (30 mins)
14:00 Nutritional talk (1 hr)
15:00 Boxing (45 mins)
16:00 Suspension training (45 mins)
17:00 Yoga (1 hr)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016