The proven Body:Fit programme, cleverly condensed into a two night, two day retreat experience.
New Year Body Blast: January 13-15th 2017
So you overindulged. The invites rolled in, the food was piled high and the wine flowed freely! If you know it’s gonna happen, why not be on the front foot? Our New Year Retreat is the kickstart you’ll need to get your body and mind back in shape. And blast that fat quickly! You’ll stay with us for two nights full board and be hosted by our expert team. Over two days you’ll shed some pounds, tone up and leave us feeling a happier, more confident version of yourself. It’ll lift the ‘January Blues’ and give you loads of confidence and enthusiasm to stay on the fitness train, with our month long take away training pack.
Here’s what one of our November clients said, “What a fantastic experience. Absolutely loved it from start to finish. I was so sad on the way home because I didn’t want it to end. Thank you so much Claire and James – you’re awesome.”
The Where & What
Your sanctuary for the weekend for both retreats is the aptly named, award winning Lifehouse Hotel & Spa (click here). Just over an hour outside London, it’s nestled in the peaceful surroundings of English Heritage Listed Thorpe Hall Gardens in Essex. It’s the ultimate health and wellbeing destination, where your days will be jam packed with a huge variety of training styles, nutrition advice, motivational and mindset work, plus amazing food and access to the serene spa.
Lifehouse truly shares our vision of a holistic approach to health and wellbeing – making this one of our most immersive, fun and varied retreats to date. We’ll have our signature HIIT sessions, Insanity, functional training, , cardio boxing, runs, a trim trail, and more. Plus there’s a chance to get involved in a spin class! All this will be balanced with yoga, mindfulness, a nutrition workshop and goal setting sessions.
Starting Friday after lunch, you’ll be met by the 38ºN team and a delicious healthy smoothie. We’ll get you settled in before the fun starts, talking you through what to expect. All meals are included and you’ll have the choice of ‘indulgent’ or ‘healthy’ options. We’re on hand to advise you, but not be militant! We believe in balance! They’ll also be healthy snacks and smoothies available throughout the day to keep your energy up.
After training hard, you’ll have yoga or mindfulness to finish up. Then your evenings are your own – to have a delicious supper and relax in the spa to soothe any aching muscles.
By Sunday after lunch, you’ll be on your way – refreshed, fitter, leaner and lighter, with a plan on how to stay on track with your goals.
- Stunning countryside location just over an hour from London
- Accommodation in a contemporary spa hotel that has recently won Spafinder awards
- Far reaching views over tranquil National Trust ground
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 14 and 2 trainers
- A proven results driven programme – think fat busting, metabolic spiking and muscle toning activities, alongside yoga and stretching
- Approx 5 hours a day – balancing high and low intensity sessions
- Time to reconnect, rebalance and relax
- Group training in stunning indoor and outdoor locations
- Supportive, fun environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- Educational and holistic approach to transform the body and mind to encourage sustainable results
- Delicious, nutritious food in first class restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation and 2 days of sessions
- Transfers from local station
- Full board
- Unlimited use of facilities and access to the spa
- Welcome meeting and healthy juice on arrival
- Smoothies and snacks throughout Saturday
- Inspiring workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Nutrition, training and motivation take-aways to keep you on track
- Varied training methodologies and education on safe form
- One month follow on training plan
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
- Travel to local station
Friday 13th Jan – Sunday 15th Jan 2017
Price: £499 sharing pp (double or twin), £599 single
Arrival: from Friday after lunch
Depart: From Sunday late afternoon (lunch included)
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
08:30 Optional countryside run (30 mins)
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits (45 mins)
11:00 Core conditioning (30 mins)
14:30 Nutrition talk (1 hour)
16:00 Kettlebells (45 mins)
17:00 Yoga (1 hour)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016