Our flagship retreat, Body:Fit is the new incarnation of Optimal Fitness – our most popular and longest standing programme. It’s been running for five years and has welcomed hundreds of clients from all walks of life….but we felt it was time to reveal a new and improved version!
The retreat still welcomes a mixed group of all different ages, sizes and fitness levels and many of our clients return again and again.
The week long Body:Fit experience is specific to Ibiza (we also run weekend options in Marbella and UK). As with all our programmes, the Body:Fit retreat is an intense but carefully designed schedule that’s ideal for clients wanting to get results fast. You’ll get pre and post body composition analysis to track your progress, at least five hours of varied training a day and delicious, nutritionally balanced food. Think fat burning HIIT sessions, body shaping kettle bell workouts, our signature methodology training plus relaxing yoga, coupled with morning sunrise hikes and stand up paddle boarding. All this alongside nutrition talks and motivational goal setting to transform not only the body, but the mind.
Your sanctuary will be the stunning, adults only Sol Beach House, with breakfast and lunches included. Then your evenings are free to sample the local restaurants – a list of recommended eateries and food choices are provided! For more information on Body:Fit, please see below…..
- Luxury sea front accommodation
- Personal attention with a maximum group size of 14
- A proven results driven programme with time to reconnect & relax
- Group training in stunning outdoor locations
- Up to 5 hours of sessions a day – a mix of high and low intensity to blast fat, tone muscles and increase fitness
- Supportive environment with passionate, enthusiastic experts
- A holistic approach to transform the body and mind – ensuring you have the tools needed to maintain this new lifestyle change
- Delicious, nutritious food in first class restaurants
- Learn new things, meet like-minded people and grow in confidence
- 6 nights accommodation and 5 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast and lunches
- Unlimited use of facilities
- Welcome meeting and body composition to track results
- Fun and varied daily training, such as HIIT, circuits, boxing, kettle bells alongside morning hikes, SUP and yoga
- Inspiring and educational workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Nutrition and training tips to keep you on track once you’ve returned home
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meals
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
- April 29-5th May: Single (from £1785) Sharing pp (from £1525)
- May 27th-June 2nd: Single (from 1895) Sharing pp (from £1585)
- June 10th-16th: Single (from £2155) Sharing pp (from £1795)
- July 1st – 7th: Single (from £2695) Sharing pp (from £2095)
- July 15th – 21st: Single (from £2695) Sharing pp (from £2095)
- August 26th – September 1st: Single (from £2695) Sharing pp (from £2095)
- Sep 16th – 22nd: Single (from £2155) Sharing pp (from £1795)
- Sep 30th – Oct 6th: Single (from £1895) Sharing pp (from £1605)
- Oct 7th – 13th: Single (from £1785) Sharing pp (from £1605)
- Oct 21st – 27th: Single (from £1695) Sharing pp (from £1515)
This is an example itinerary of a typical day
09:00 Optional Coastal Run (30 mins)
10:00 Core Circuit (30 mins)
10:45 Boxing (1 hour)
14:30 Suspension Training (1 hour)
15:30 Outdoor HIIT (1 hour)
17:00 Yoga (1 hour)
38ºN was just what I needed. Paddle boarding, yoga and boxing were just some of the activities I enjoyed during my 5 day stay. The team at 38ºN are amazing – they really know their stuff and were very hospitable. My favourite part was being able to relax and have some downtime whilst having daily workouts. This isn’t always possible at home with a busy schedule so I like how the timetable caters for a little bit of everything. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to recharge, try varied activities and enjoy some yummy juices and food all whilst taking in the Ibiza rays.
Lucy Mecklenburgh, Model, Actress & Entrepreneur
38ºN is a brilliant way to kick start a new health and fitness lifestyle and a good kick in the pants for even an ardent gym bunny like me. The team are great fun and so enthusiastic about what they do, its infectious. I highly recommend it!
Melanie Sykes, Presenter, Model & Entrepreneur
I really needed a week away after a few stressful weeks at home. Felt out of shape and in need of some focus. The 38ºN team totally nailed it for me. Beautiful location and a super team combined to make it one of the best weeks of my life. Quite often fitness trainers are very cliched and obsessive but Rob was gentle but persuasive and very inspirational. I lost a kilo of body fat in five days!! Truly professional and a brilliant schedule of different activities which constantly kept it interesting. Recommend this 100%!
Sarah, Body:Fit Ibiza 2016