I had an amazing time and got so much out of it much more than I think I could have dreamed of. You have a fantastic team, so please say a massive thank you to Faye and to Brian for allowing me to push myself and still enjoy it so it put a smile on my face.
This isn’t fitness, this is Optimal Fitness 38 Degrees North style. With a backdrop of blue skies, sandy beaches and mountainous trails, we utilise nature to make sure your fitness break rebalances both body and mind.
With a backdrop of blue skies, sandy beaches and mountainous trails, we utilise nature to make sure your fitness break rebalances both body and mind. Blending effective exercise techniques with nutritional workshops and mindfulness sessions, you’ll not only get fitter, but advance your knowledge and train your mind as well as your body.
Our philosophy is results driven, using our signature methodology, so each day you'll have our own variation on High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) underpinning your other training. We aim to train outdoors in nature as much as possible to help you reconnect, and clients find training with a view of the sparkling sea, under blue skies, inspiring.
We take a fun and personal approach with our team of experts on hand to guide and support you every step of the way. Beautiful natural surroundings, endorphin boosting workouts, a range of activities and groups limited to 12 guests to give you the attention you deserve. No wonder many of our clients leave as friends and keep in touch with their progress when they return home.
If you’ve been before expect more of the same, but better if we say so ourselves. This year we’ve added our own signature 4x4 workouts (metabolism spiking, fat burning, lung bursting, lean muscle conditioning), we’ll be educating with workouts, looking at goal setting, and there are mindfulness sessions and a nutritional workshop, so this is now genuinely not only fitness for the body, but for the mind as well.
We think we’ve now got one of the best fitness retreat formulas out there with Optimal Fitness, and our aim is not just to get you fitter, shed pounds, and make you look better, but educate you and enable you to look after your health in the long term, so there’s also a 30 minute online coaching session follow up included. This is a true cross modal offering, with not just physical training, but including goal setting, addressing mindset, training methodology, nutrition and mindfulness.
The week is carefully structured to give you tougher days with multiple short sessions, and more restful days with longer low intensity sessions. Variety is key to keep challenging the mind and the body, so expect hiking, stand up paddle boarding, circuits, Pilates, yoga, boxing training, kickboxing, Swiss ball core work, running and more. Plus there’s a nutritional workshop and mindfulness sessions to help you find inner balance. This is not a bootcamp, it’s an integrated approach to your long term wellness that delivers results.
Above all we believe training should be fun and effective, and this is what we deliver on for you, our clients. Want to get fitter or fit again? Want to look and feel great? Want to train with experts in beautiful surroundings? How much would you love to train with us in gorgeous surroundings and make a real difference to your fitness?
On selected dates (Sep 18th & Oct 16th) we have packages at the fabulous adults only Sol Beach House (click here) adjacent to Aguas de Ibiza, offering up to £500 off the same great training.
Why not book with us now? This fitness holiday will help you exceed and achieve your goals now, and over the long term.
Optimal Fitness Benefits
- Raise your fitness level
- Boost weight loss
- Burn fat
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and training styles
- Try new activities and training methods
- Get effective results
- Body composition measurement
- Nutritional eduction
- Follow on coaching
- Boost your metabolic rate
- Improve core strength, posture and movement
- Inspire you
A typical day will include beach workouts, strength and conditioning training, core fitness, our signature workouts and more. We also enjoy a scenic hike and beach time sampling a variety of watersports. By the end of the retreat you should feel stronger, fitter, rejuvenated, renergised and ready to face the world.
If your primary aim is weight loss then add our cutting-edge slimming technology pack to boost your results.
Breakfast and healthy lunches are included from the specially designed healthy Revitalising menu at the hotel, or out on our excursions, and in the evening you can take our healthy recommendations for the nearby restaurants in town, or opt for the hotel menu. There is also the option of cold pressed raw juices.
What To Expect
- Luxury style accommodation
- 6 nights and 5 and half days of activities
- Use of the Spa & Gym at Aguas de Ibiza Hotel
- A planned programme of activities that include SUP, hiking, HIIT, functional training, boxing, yoga, kickboxing, Pilates, mindfulness and more
- Nutritional workshop
- 30 minute online coaching follow up session
- Mindfulness sessions
- Time to disengage from everyday life as we take care and plan your days
- Try new rebalancing experiences such as SUP
- Delicious and nutritious lunches geared to optimum results
- Control of your health and fitness
- Support from experts to meet your fitness and nutrition goals
- Personal attention with a maximum group number of 12
- An effective, proven, results driven programme
08:30 Fitness test
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits
11:00 Hike/ SUP
14:00 Nutritional talk
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits
14:00 Suspension training
15:00 Back circuit
16:00 Cardio Box
Optimal Fitness Dates & Prices
- Sunday 3rd April to Saturday 9th April: From £1695
- Sunday 24th April to Saturday 30th April: From £1795
- Sunday 1st May to Saturday 7th May: From £1869
- Sunday 15th May to Saturday 21st May: From £1979
- Sunday 5th June to Saturday 11th June: From £2045
- Sunday 19th June to Saturday 24th June: From £2195
- Sunday 3rd July to Saturday 9th July: From £2195
- Sunday 4th September to Saturday 10th September: From £2195
- Sunday 18th September to Saturday 24th September: From £2245
- Sunday 18th Septmber Sol Beach House Option: From £1895
- Sunday 9th October to Saturday 15th October: From £1995
- Sunday 16th October to Saturday 22nd October at Sol Beach House: From £1595